Friday, April 29, 2011

Win an engagement session!

Hello all my lovely friends. It's that time of the year-the time that I get motivated by all the beautiful couples, engagement sessions, and weddings that are so fresh and the first of the busy season. Today I felt the taste of spring with all the sunshine! So what do you have to do to win a free engagement session?

Inspire me.

I'm looking to shoot a unique and fun engagement session for the couple who enters the best idea. Get creative-I'm up for anything and the more styling, intricate detail, and planning the better. Let's work together to get you an amazing set of engagement prints! Email your entries and I'll pick a winner by May 31st.

Winner will receive a fully styled engagement session valued over $250!

Spread the word!

Here is some eye candy to inspire you from a bride this past March.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers


home page visitors

Back to TOP