Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Announcement.

Hello my dear friends and clients! I just wanted to update you all that I will not be taking on anymore appointments this fall season because....we're having a baby!! {previous appointments and events will go as scheduled of course!} I'm about half way through my pregnancy and need to take some "me" time and focus on our little babe. I will resume business in the spring and will be taking appointments as usual then. I haven't taken a photography break...ever! So this will be a change for me but we are so excited to welcome the new addition to the family and cherish every moment with our bundle of joy. Thanks for understanding. See you in the springtime!
p.s.....It's a GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers


home page visitors

Back to TOP