Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meet Meg.

I'd like to introduce you to someone special....my new assistant Meg! {ok so she's not so new, but we've been so busy shooting together that I haven't had a chance for her grand introduction!} better late than never, right?? How cute is she? She's fun, sweet, trendy + creative. Oh and did I mention talented? The day we met, we just clicked and I just love her! I asked her to give me something to share with our clients so you could learn a little about her.

I love spending time with my wonderful husband, my sassy little girl and fun-loving lab Duncan! I have a passion for photography and capturing special life moments!! I am a graphic designer and I love to be creative! I love to garden, and I love to travel especially up to the Brainerd Lakes area!



Ok so, I'm a very enthusiastic person, I get excited about just about anything...so when I met someone who uses exclamation points as frequently as I, I knew it was meant to be! It's been awesome working with Meg + this season is going to be a blast. I also look forward to learning more about graphic design from her. Welcome aboard officially, Meg!

IMG_74071-3IMG_74116

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for your connection! I look forward to seeing the product of your weddings!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers


home page visitors

Back to TOP