Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The next phase.

Welcome to the new look of Abbey Feldkamp Photography! Here it is-my heart and soul laid out on these pages. I've finally figured out exactly what style my photography fits into and where I want it to take me. I'm so so so excited to finally be able to share a blog that reflects me as an artist. I can finally put into words what my style is. Are you ready for it?

My style is an eclectic mixture of modern vintage capturing everyday life. It's light, refreshing and alive. I want you to feel energy and emotion with each image. Life is about celebrating the little moments, and I hope that my photography speaks that loud and clear.

So why a new blog, you ask? Because this is a pivotal moment for me, it's a turning point in my photography. I wanted a fresh look + a fresh start. My old blog will still be up and running and you can always visit it for previous posts-I won't take it down. But from here on out I'll be blogging and updating from here. There are big things to come for AFP. New equipment on the way. Amazing networking opportunities with even more amazing {+ famous!} photographers, spring promotions, and much more! We're jumping back into etsy giveaways, so make sure to check back to see the new item each week... you won't be disappointed! More announcements to come. For now, sit back, relax + take a peek around the new site. For those of you looking to get in this summer or fall please check out the 'booking' tab. Thanks for visiting!

SO without further ado, here it is, the next phase of AFP.
Untitled-1
Untitled-50
Untitled-2
unbfcopy
Untitled-13
ungicopy
uncopy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers


home page visitors

Back to TOP